17 April 2012

He's My Only Saviour


Remember the one that I always mention in almost all of my previous post?
My fairytale? The one made my heart pounded when he send me a message thru Facebook? The one that took my breath away? The main cast of the '100 Reasons Why I Love You'? 22/7 + 27/7? Someone that I miss? And my pretty boy that I can't wait to meet?

I belong to him now. It's no longer a fairytale. Reality of mine and I want to keep it to the last. The one that I talk to every night before I go to sleep. And yes, he still take my breath away with his kisses and hugs. I already told him 100 reasons why I love him and yet still not enough. I have more than hundreds. The date now is 15/10 :) An amazing 6 months of US. Still missing him and won't stop. I miss him a lot right now. And yes, can't wait to meet my pretty boy tomorrow. I LOVE THIS ANAS FARHAN MORE THAN EVERYTHING.


You. All day. Everyday. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment